|Born||1985 (age 27–28)
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
|Origin||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Occupations||Singer-songwriter, composer, record producer|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussions, bass,|
|Years active||2003 – present|
Brendan James Bone Croskerry (born 24 July 1985 St. John's) is a Canadian singer songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from Halifax, Nova Scotia. “Superman is on Holidays”, his first commercial release, was featured on the international selling compilation albums Disco Estrella in 2007, and Supermodelo 2007. Both compilations reached number 1 in Spain, enduring a total of 8 weeks in the number 1 spot.
In 2008 he released his debut album Goodbye harrier. The album was produced by Paulino Lorenzo, Michel Andrés, and Leroy Quintyn of the independent Spanish label Contactados Factoría Musical. He shared the stage with the Spanish artist Quique Gonzalez at the 2008 Actual Festival in Spain. He also performed at the 2008 Popkomm Festival, in Germany.
In 2012, Brendan returned to Canada to pursue his music in the country he started in. He joined Toronto based marketing agency Ossington Creative as head composer and musical consultant for creative-commercial video and radio work. In July of 2012, Ossington Creative recorded a live performance of Brendan in the Don Valley.
- 2007: Honeydriver
Solo Releases 
- "Supermodelo 2007". Cuatro.com. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- [dead link]
- "Noche de estreno en Actual para La Shica y Brendan Croskerry". soitu.es. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "Se ganaron los Reyes | Ciudad del Hombre". Blogs larioja.com. 2008-01-07. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Home of Rock - Konzertbericht - Paul Carrack & Band - Lorsch, Musiktheater Rex, 22.08.2009". Home-of-rock.de. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Riccardo Scandellari - www.skande.com (1999-02-22). "Intervista a Brendan Croskerry". Ufficio Stampa Ferrara. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
|Name||Croskerry, Brendan James Bone|
|Short description||Canadian male singer|
|Date of birth||24 July 1985|
|Place of birth||St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|